Part-time Sales Director
How KTF can accelerate your business growth
We bring the knowledge and experience
you need to scale your business.
“People won’t remember what you say – they won’t remember what you do, but they will remember how you made them feel”
- Maya Angelou
Everything we believe in and do at KTF reflects this truism about human interaction.
Our process for your improvement
- We check in with your goals and ambitions for the business and we create a journey of development in line with your vision and purpose.
- We assess your people’s potential and their current efficiency. We do this scientifically through our licensed profiling products and we obviously use our transformational experience to assess and provide certainty for you to know if your current team are in the right place, doing the right things with the required potential.
- We review your structures and management process and information. We review your KPI’s and your motivational drivers etc.
- We review your client approach, your value proposition and your sales potential – most important of all we fully investigate your pricing potential (increases in price drop straight to the bottom line) – we have a specialist pricing coach to research this with you.
- We see things from your clients point of view (this is the magic that makes the difference)
- We re-write the plan and make the journey motivational and worthwhile
- We invigorate the required changes, we change the quality and quantity of your teams output.
- We measure it and we help you measure what you need to see happening.
Kiss the Fish Sales Directors are of a high caliber with a proven track record of transformation through their leadership. All are board experienced and they know how to grow sales revenues. By engaging with KTF you can have all that such a professional strategic Sales Director offers without any risk of a long term contract and for as little as £2K per month.
What our high calibre proven Sales Directors do:
- Run our diagnostic programme to reveal issues and opportunity
- Work with you the business leadership under your vision to establish an acceleration programme & growth strategy
- Pricing & Negotiation strength
- Advise you and your board on all things sales
Meet the Team
Andrew set up KTF in 2007 and has extensive experience of corporate life at the highest level (Board Director of Future PLC) and Global consultancy experience working with leading brands in FMCG, Car, packaging, publishing and technology markets.
Andrew prides himself on business transformation, he is an inspirational leader and public speaker who plays an ambassadorial role at KTF, taking and running events and working with the team on growth projects.
CEO, KISS THE FISH TRAINING
As a Consultant Sales Director, Sales Trainer, Speaker and Accredited Master Coach, Glen Williamson trains, coaches and leads hundreds of sales professionals and business owners to reach new heights of sales performance.
Taking his 32+ years of experience in sales and business development, Glen develops methodologies and training courses that help sales professionals to sell more effortlessly and elegantly and ultimately exceed their targets.
Glen is a Fellow of the Institute of Sales Management, has co-authored the Amazon #1 bestseller Sales Genius #1 and is a Chair of Judges at the UK Business Awards.
Central England & Wales07795 291397
We license two powerful personal and team profiling tools which add science to our assessments of your people – they motivate and provide the bedrock for individual development to the standards you require. Profiling works because it is motivating and brings a high level of self awareness (the first step to successful individual and organisational change).
S.D.I. – Strength Deployment Inventory from Personal Strengths Publishing Ltd.
A very powerful motivation profile that shows us (and you) the potential of an individual to excel at sales (or various aspects of sales). This sometimes uncovers genuine talent that you may not be aware of and helps us check if you’ve got the right people doing the right things that will truly motivate them.
P.P.A. - (DISC) from Thomas International Ltd.
A behavior profile that reveals how a person is currently performing in four key behaviours that matter in business activity and in particular sales performance.
Both profiles combine to give us a unique and powerful understanding of both the potential of your current team and also how they currently are delivering the result you are experiencing.